The small primer pocket in Lapua brass for the PPC, BR and 6.5x47 presents it's own set of problems. We love that they are tight, but they are also on the deep side. Over the years we've struggled with finding the perfect uniformer for tackling these issues, so we set out to make the world's best small primer pocket uniformer for Lapua Brass.
The PMA Ultimate Lapua Small Rifle Primer Pocket Uniformer is a lot pricier than others on the market, but when comparing uniformers features matter. The features built into the PMA Ultimate Uniformer are the result of years of experience and advice from some of the top shooters in Benchrest.
PMA Ultimate Uniformer Features:
- Small Diameter Cutting End - most uniformers are over-sized by .0015" - .003" in diameter. This prematurely loosens the primer pocket.
- Depth - most uniformers fall short of uniforming Lapua Small Rifle Primer Pockets. The Ultimate Uniformer uniforms the bottom corners and will cut some of the bottom as well, without making the primer pocket deep enough to have a negative impact on ignition.
- 1/2" Diameter Shank - the large 1/2" shank prevents the uniformer from digging into the base of your cases
- Solid Carbide - no adjustments to be made and no chance of losing adjustment
- Available with handle and powerscrewdriver adapter or use by itself in 1/2" chuck