Lenzi Long Range Rear Bag (14mm Spacing Nylon Ears)
The rear bag is a very important factor in shooting consistently small groups. We've had a lot of rear bags over the years, some good, some bad, and some downright awful. While a lot of how good a rear bag depends on the person filling it, if the rear bag isn't right, it isn't right.
These rear bags from Lenzi are right, and they are beautiful. The Long Range Model is 1/2" shorter with slightly taller ears.
Key Features and Dimensions:
- black leather with pure nylon (not Cordura) at stock contact points with blue stitching
- 1/2" flat between medium ears
- special attention paid to keeping construction straight
- reinforced leather outer walls with 3 layers of medium stiff leather preventing swelling
- 8"x6" footprint
- built-in "donut"
- extra heavy base made up of 3 stiff layers of leather
- approx. 15.5lbs filled with heavy sand bottom/white sand in ears
- slightly concave base seats flat on bench top when filled and prevents rolling
- great "dead" feel
This bag is more expensive than most, but it does not disappoint!
Imported from Italy
Just used it yesterday & I have never shot a 1/4 inch MOA in 200 yards!!! It is the GREATEST!!!! Can't wait to get my Lenzi Front Rest!!
The long range Lenzi bag is fabricated from excellent quality leather. The stitching is flawless and the design and workmanship are the best! The ears are designed to contact the rifle stock to keep it straight and tracking perfectly!
The Lenzi Long Range rear rest compliments my F Class setup. The Kelby rides perfectly on battery. When I compare the workmanship to other rear rest, it's on another level of quality !