Welcome to PMA Tool, LLC. Simply put, PMA Tool will NEVER sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone or any entity not required for the processing of your order. If you are interested in reading about the specifics of our policy, they are explained below.
Pat Reagin & Matt Harris
A. PMA Tool, LLC privacy promise to you:
At PMA Tool, we pride ourselves on our customer service. As part of that customer service, we pay close attention to the security of your personal information. When you provide us your name, Email, phone number, address, credit card number, or bank account number, you can be assured it will not be shared with anyone not involved with the processing of your order. PMA does reserve the right to permit official use of your information in the result of court order or of a legitimate legal issue.
B. The information we collect
- In order for PMA Tool to process your order, you will need to create an account. To establish that account we need to collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Phone Number
- You will also need to create a password
- To contact us with questions regarding products or orders we will need the following information:
- Email Address
C. How we secure your information
We protect your information from outside sources by not sharing it unless we are required to do so by law. We utilize Authorize.net, PayPal, and Google for the processing of your credit card order. These companies are recognized as the leaders in credit card security.
E. Changes in this policy
- Changes will be posted on the home page of PMA Tool, LLC thirty days before being implemented.
- Changes will be posted on the blog of PMA Tool, LLC thirty days before being implemented.
- All active customers will receive an Email alert thirty days before changes are implemented.
Matt Harris & Pat Reagin
PMA Tool, LLC