Lenzi Std Rear Bag (14mm Spacing Nylon Ears)
The rear bag is a very important factor in shooting consistently small groups. We've had a lot of rear bags over the years, some good, some bad, and some downright awful. While a lot of how good a rear bag depends on the person filling it, if the rear bag isn't right, it isn't right.
These rear bags from Lenzi are right, and they are beautiful.
Key Features and Dimensions:
- black leather with pure nylon (not Cordura) at stock contact points with blue stitching
- 1/2" flat between medium earsspecial attention paid to keeping construction straight
- reinforced leather outer walls with 3 layers of medium stiff leather preventing swelling
- 8"x6" footprint
- built-in "donut"
- extra heavy base made up of 3 stiff layers of leather
- approx. 15.5lbs filled with heavy sand bottom/white sand in ears
- slightly concave base seats flat on bench top when filled and prevents rolling
- great "dead" feel
This bag is more expensive than most, but it does not disappoint!
Imported from Italy
First time shooting the bag today. Was shocked at how much better this bag is over my other bags . Bag is super stable and rifle tracks a lot better . The craftsman ship is well above other bags. Well worth the money. Thanks Pat for a great product and excellent customer service.
This rear bag is the best rear bag I have ever owned. Filled with Zircon sand weights 15lbs. does not move and rifle tracks perfectly. well worth the price. And customer service at PMA is second to none.
Absolutely love the product
I'm not a pro just love to shoot . I've shot off a protector and Edgewood bags and they do not compare to this lenzi rear bag . I bought the stabilizer and rear bag . They hold my rifle stable and firm . I give this bag 5 stars. You will be happy.