These are replacement cutters for our PMA Neck Turning Tools. If you want to convert your neck tool to a different shoulder angle or if you feel your existing cutter is losing its edge (not likely, but stranger things have happened).
Most shooters will be well served by a 30 or 35 degree cutter, but due to requests we have added specific degree cutters for those who wish a more customized fit.
Available in the following configurations:
1. 30˚ for a wide variety of cartridges. BR, PPC, 6.5x47 and most RSAUM
2. 30° for short-neck cartridges such as the 204 Ruger
3. 35˚ for 284 and WSM family cartridges
4. 40˚ for improved cartridges
5. 17.5˚ cutter for 30-06 family
6. 20˚ cutter for 308 family and 338 Lapua
7. 23˚ cutter for 223 family
8. 28˚ cutter for 22-250 (also work for 6mm Rem)
9. 40° for short-neck cartridges such as the 6mm Dasher
10. 25° for 300 Win Mag and 7mm Rem Mag
I purchased this for Turning 204 Ruger Brass. I'm using the PMA Model A Neck Turner. Winchester Brass- Necks turned 0.0111-0.0112. PMA Neck Turners work Great! Easy to use, PMA Great Customer Support.
I used this on my 6mm Remington brass. Cuts nice and smooth and the lead angle is much closer than the 30 degree.
I have turned over a thousand cases and still cutting like new! so I did not need the spare cutter I ordered
Have had 3 different neck turners. The pma carbide cutter make a clean, smooth cut Everytime. Make a cut to the shoulder and back and all the material that can be taken off, comes off. No need to follow up. Very sharp consistent cutters
I have owned several PMA cutter heads of varying angles and they are very precisely machined. At least as important is the premium customer service that comes with their products... Second to none!
It's difficult to compare.
Fantastic customer service