Lenzi Long Range Rear Bag (14mm Spacing 3M Slick Ears)
The rear bag is a very important factor in shooting consistently small groups. We've had a lot of rear bags over the years, some good, some bad, and some downright awful. While a lot of how good a rear bag depends on the person filling it, if the rear bag isn't right, it isn't right.
These rear bags from Lenzi are right, and they are beautiful. The Long Range Model is 1/2" shorter with slightly taller ears.
Key Features and Dimensions:
- black leather with 3M Super Slick Material at stock contact points with blue stitching
- special attention paid to keeping construction straight
- reinforced leather outer walls with 3 layers of medium stiff leather preventing swelling
- 8"x6" footprint
- built-in "donut"
- extra heavy base made up of 3 stiff layers of leather
- approx. 15.5lbs filled with heavy sand bottom/white sand in ears
- slightly concave base seats flat on bench top when filled and prevents rolling
- great "dead" feel
This bag is more expensive than most, but it does not disappoint!
Imported from Italy
Buy lots of heavy sand. The bag very well made and when filled solid a a rock on the bench. Very smooth center with no stitching where stock rides. Buy this one and be done with rear bags.