Lenzi Std Rear Bag (12mm Spacing Nylon Ears)
The rear bag is a very important factor in shooting consistently small groups. We've had a lot of rear bags over the years, some good, some bad, and some downright awful. While a lot of how good a rear bag depends on the person filling it, if the rear bag isn't right, it isn't right.
These rear bags from Lenzi are right, and they are beautiful.
Key Features and Dimensions:
- black leather with pure nylon (not Cordura) at stock contact points with blue stitching
- flat between medium earsspecial attention paid to keeping construction straight
- reinforced leather outer walls with 3 layers of medium stiff leather preventing swelling
- 8"x6" footprint
- built-in "donut"
- extra heavy base made up of 3 stiff layers of leather
- approx. 15.5lbs filled with heavy sand bottom/white sand in ears
- slightly concave base seats flat on bench top when filled and prevents rolling
- great "dead" feel
This bag is more expensive than most, but it does not disappoint!
Imported from Italy
These are by far the best I have ever used. I have 3 different ones for specific applications and they are PERFECT!