PMA Neck Turning Tool Cutter (always carbide)
These are replacement cutters for our PMA Neck Turning Tools. If you want to convert your neck tool to a different shoulder angle or if you feel your existing cutter is losing its edge (not likely, but stranger things have happened).
Most shooters will be well served by a 30 or 35 degree cutter, but due to requests we have added specific degree cutters for those who wish a more customized fit.
Available in the following configurations:
1. 30˚ for a wide variety of cartridges. BR, PPC, 6.5x47 and most RSAUM
2. 30° for short-neck cartridges such as the 204 Ruger
3. 35˚ for 284 and WSM family cartridges
4. 40˚ for improved cartridges
5. 17.5˚ cutter for 30-06 family
6. 20˚ cutter for 308 family and 338 Lapua
7. 23˚ cutter for 223 family
8. 28˚ cutter for 22-250 (also work for 6mm Rem)
9. 40° for short-neck cartridges such as the 6mm Dasher
10. 25° for 300 Win Mag and 7mm Rem Mag