While finishing the design of the Model A we developed the concept of an inexpensive, ergonomic and well-built neck tool. We wanted to be able to offer it with the cutting depth pre-set to a customer’s request, but have it still be adjustable by the end user. This is THE neck turning tool for making a first/rough cut for a tight-neck chamber or for a non-tight neck chamber.
- Pre-set to your specific cutting depth (guaranteed within 0.001”)
- Same ergonomic shape as our Model A
- Same carbide cutters as Model A
- Mandrel adjusting screw
- PMA 17-4 stainless steel mandrel included (carbide mandrel available)
To see a video of this tool in use go to:
Specify below in drop down menu below:
- Cutter angle:
- 30˚ for a wide variety of cartridges. BR, PPC, 6.5x47 and most RSAUM
- 35˚ for 284 and WSM family cartridges
- 40˚ for improved cartridges
- 17.5˚ cutter for 30-06 family
- 20˚ cutter for 308 family and 338 Lapua
- 23˚ cutter for 223 family
- 28˚ cutter for 22-250 (also work for 6mm Rem)
- 30° for shortneck cartridges such as the 204 Ruger
- 40° for shortneck cartridges such as the 6mm Dasher
- 25° for 300 Win Mag and 7mm Rem Mag
- Neck Wall Thickness
If your desired neck wall thickness is not shown, please make note in the “Order Comments” section when checking out.
well crafted and a pleasure to use.
Way beefier and larger tool than I expected from photo. Great for us guys who have large hands. Well thought out. I really like the low profile cutter. Really held firm in the holder. Thumbs up !!
I started with PMA by ordering the A model,which,in my modest opinion is like the RR of neck turners.But when they're shipped to my place(New Caledonia),they reach quite a high price(nearly twice what you US citizens would pay)...And so,when I needed another turner,I stuck with PMA to buy their Jaguar type turner,namely the model B turner. It's just perfect,minus the hassle of adjusting the cutter.What else would anyone require,if it's very good,it very good,period.
Tried others but this is the best by far & the people you deal with are great!!!!
Ordered 30 caliber "B" neck turner and love it. It is well made. I wish I would have purchased "A" model. I am sorry I "cheaped out". I would have loved the "A" model even more. Easy adjustability would be nicer.
Very simple to use and just the right size. It leaves a very nice finish. It looks as if it is well made with attention to detail.
I couldn't be happier as it turns the necks evenly!
I can now use all brands of brass on my guns.