PMA Rod Guide Remington/Kelbly - 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47 Lapua, 260 Rem
For rifles chambered in 260 Remington and 6.5mm Creedmoor.
This Rod Guide will fit any action with a bolt diameter between .695" and .700". This includes Remington 700/40X, Kelbly, Borden, Savage, Winchester, Impact, most Defiance and Zermatt (Bighorn) actions, Weatherby Varmintmaster and many more. If you are unsure whether this rod guide is for your rifle, please give us a call or shoot us an email.
We've taken the best features of the rod guides we've been using for years and put them into one guide.
The PMA Rod Guide Features:
- 12.25" overall length
- CNC Lathe Turned Black Delrin
- Our guides are made from black delrin because it doesn't stain and discolor like white delrin.
- Integral Solvent Port
- The integral solvent port is machined and located properly, not too big, not too small, and not directly under the scope eye piece (at least for most rifles).
- Postitive Markings
- Our guides are laser marked and paint filled; the paint may eventually wear off, but unlike stickers or identifying marks made by a marker, the engraving is there to stay.
- Red Silicone O-Rings
- In our opinion, red silicone o-rings hold up better to solvents and because they are a contrasting color to the black delrin, any wear and tear on the o-ring is instantly recognizable.
- Aluminum Rod Guide Insert
- We use aluminum for our rod guide insert, this allows us to hold a tighter tolerance on the inside diameter ensuring support for the cleaning rod. Aluminum also lets us give the end of the insert a nice, sharp, clean knurl for pulling the insert out of the guide.
- Dual O-Ring Insert
- Our insert also has two o-rings instead of just one so it doesn't wobble inside of the guide. The less everything wobbles, the straighter the rod will be in the bore.
- Clear Reusable Packaging
- We use the same telescoping plastic tube used to transport and ship high dollar cutting tools. It easily holds a rod guide and insert and is clear so the markings on the rod guide can be seen.
Great quality product, very happy
PMA Rod Guide
Top quality rod guide, the best I have found. And good service from the folks at PMA Tool.
6.5 creedmoor bore guide
I have used quite a few different brands Of bore guides over the years and the pma bore guides are hands down the best I have ever used. I am using the PMA ROD GUIDE REMINGTON/KELBLY - 6.5 CREEDMOOR, 6.5X47 LAPUA, 260 REM on a gunwerks GLR action chambered on 6.5 creedmoor.
Well designed and built
The built quality, fit, finish all scream quality. Test fitted with my Boretech cleaning rod and everything fits great. Should last a lifetime.
Great construction nice material
I have a pma bore guide for my 7 mm, and needed to replace a so called "universal guide" for my 6.5mm
Hands down the best guide I’ve ever used. O Rings are awesome and the guide is perfectly built and well marked. I wouldn’t use anything else..
Bore guide for 6.5 creedmoor
Fits like it should great product
MA ROD GUIDE REMINGTON/KELBLY - 6.5 CREEDMOOR, 6.5X47 LAPUA, 260 REM
Seems to be well made machined product. I have not used it yet, but I am sure it will met and exceed my expectations.
PMA ROD GUIDE REMINGTON/KELBLY - 6.5 CREEDMOOR, 6.5X47 LAPUA, 260 REM
It is made by PMA what can I say other thasnit works, and works great