PMA Rod Guide - Ruger Precision Rifle - 6.5/6mm Creedmoor / 243Win
This Rod Guide is specially made for the Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor, and 243 Winchester. In addition to being the proper diameter, this rod guide is also 15" in length to accommodate the extra long receiver length of the Ruger Precision Rifle. A 44" Dewey cleaning rod is recommended for use with this rod guide/rifle combination.
We've taken the best features of the rod guides we've been using for years and put them into one guide.
The PMA Rod Guide Features:
- 15" overall length (Ruger Precision Rifle only)
- CNC Lathe Turned Black Delrin
- Our guides are made from black delrin because it doesn't stain and discolor like white delrin.
- Integral Solvent Port
- The integral solvent port is machined and located properly, not too big, not too small, and not directly under the scope eye piece (at least for most rifles).
- Postitive Markings
- Our guides are laser marked and paint filled; the paint may eventually wear off, but unlike stickers or identifying marks made by a marker, the engraving is there to stay.
- Red Silicone O-Rings
- In our opinion, red silicone o-rings hold up better to solvents and because they are a contrasting color to the black delrin, any wear and tear on the o-ring is instantly recognizable.
- Aluminum Rod Guide Insert
- We use aluminum for our rod guide insert, this allows us to hold a tighter tolerance on the inside diameter ensuring support for the cleaning rod. Aluminum also lets us give the end of the insert a nice, sharp, clean knurl for pulling the insert out of the guide.
- Dual O-Ring Insert
- Our insert also has two o-rings instead of just one so it doesn't wobble inside of the guide. The less everything wobbles, the straighter the rod will be in the bore.
- Clear Reusable Packaging
- We use the same telescoping plastic tube used to transport and ship high dollar cutting tools. It easily holds a rod guide and insert and is clear so the markings on the rod guide can be seen.
This is my 3rd PMA Rod guide (different calibers) Love them, strong, perfect fit and all round great company to work with.
Precision made, keeps the barrel cleaner in the barrel. Quality and functionality is great. Built to last.
Best one I ever used!
Fits tights works very well! Quality tool
I chose this rod guide by watching world class shooters cleaning their rifles. I was not disappointed--it is the best rod guide I own.
Quality build and workmanship, works flawlessly.
An absolute must have for cleaning a Ruger Precision Rifle.
This bore guide is the best engineered bore guide that I have ever seen and used. It guides my Dewey rod precisely. If you have an RPR you must have this bore guide.
Prior to receiving my Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore I started the search for a bore guide specifically made for this rifle. Searched the normal online sources with no luck. Could not find one made this rifle. Firm believer in using a bore guide to clean all my rifles. Have a universal bore guide that I used to clean the rifle the first time, but was not to happy with it. Came across the PMA guide on the web. Ordered online on a Thursday afternoon and received it in the mail on Monday. Used it that night to clean the rifle. Best guide out there. Have already given the info for this bore to a buddy of mine for his RPR. Thanks for a great product and rapid delivery.